Snaphanen refererer idag fra Melanie Phillips vedrørende koranvers, hvori allah har givet Israel til jøderne.
Jeg kan da lige supplere med følgende fra mit arkiv:
Judaism’s territorial claim is land of Canaan that is less than 13,000 square miles, while Saudi Arabia is a vast 865,000 square miles. For comparison purposes, San Bernadino County in California is over 20,000 square miles and is much larger than the nation of Israel itself.
Muslims will never tell you the Qur’an says that Allah assigned the Holy Land of Palestine to
Remember Moses said to his people: “O my people! Call in remembrance the favour of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples.
“O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.” Sura 5:20-21 (Yusuf Ali’s translation)
Thus, the millions of Muslims who do not support Israel’s re-occupation of its own covenantal land oppose the Qur’an as well as the Old and New Testament scriptures.
Muslimer og andre der vil argumentere imod ovenstående behøver ikke skrive, I kan bare vælge modargumenter fra denne liste og skrive nummeret:
1. He’s taking verses out of context
2. He’s an Islamophobe/racist/bigot
3. He doesn’t know Arabic, and you can’t understand the Qur’an unless it’s in Arabic
4. He’s not an expert on Islam/he has no credentials
5. The Qur’an, the mind of Muhammad, and Islam in general are too complex and mysterious for infidels to understand
6. What about the Crusades (and other violent Christian actions of the past)?
7. What about the violent verses in the Bible?
8. Those Muslims are not “real” Muslims
9. Only Muslims can address the tough topics
10. He’s lying
11. If you prove him wrong from Qur’an and Hadith, you just get ridiculed
12. He has been refuted hundreds of times, and thoroughly discredited
PS: Slukker computeren nu pga. tordenvejr. Det var lige ved at gå galt for et par minutter siden 🙂