MailOnline reporter buys Syrian papers being sold to ISIS fighters sneaking into Europe hidden among refugees.
- Reporter bought $2,000 Syrian passport, ID card and driving licence in Turkey under the name of a real man who was killed in the conflict
- Forger boasted that ISIS fighters are using documents to travel to Europe to start terror sleeper cells or live under false name free of past crimes
- Also being used by economic migrants from other countries exploiting generosity of Europe to Syrian refugees
- Keith Vaz, chairman of the Home Affairs Select Committee told MailOnline the scam was ‘deeply disturbing’ and should be ‘addressed immediately’
- The blank documents are genuine, having been stolen from government offices by militias fighting regime of Bashar Al-Assad
- EU border official admits fraud is rising and bigger than first thought