‘I was threatened and ostracized’: Ex-CDC director Robert Redfield received death threats from scientist colleagues after he publicly said he believed COVID-19 originated in a lab
- Ex-CDC director Robert Redfield said during a CNN interview that he believed the coronavirus was made in a lab and escaped
- Since then, he received death by fellow scientists, including some he used to call friends, he told Vanity Fair
- ‘I expected it from politicians. I didn’t expect it from science,’ Redfield said
- The coronavirus origin has been at the forefront of debate since last week when Biden ordered intelligence officials to ‘redouble’ efforts to establish the origin
- It heated up on Tuesday when Dr. Anthony Fauci’s emails were published on the Washington Post and Buzzfeed.
How British expert Dr Peter Daszak orchestrated a ‘bullying’ campaign and coerced top scientists into signing off on a letter to The Lancet aimed at removing blame for Covid-19 from the Wuhan lab he was funding with US money