Hizbollah is not a terrorist organization. Hizbollah is the army of the nation of Lebanon.
Yes, I repeat, Hizbollah is not a terrorist organization. Instead, they are duly elected representatives of the Lebanese people. They have twenty percent of the seats in the Lebanese parliament, and, as such, they are one of the biggest players in the Lebanese government.
It is a good cop/bad cop game. And, many almost all Muslim nations are playing the same game with us.
We must stop falling for it.
- In Sudan, the Arab government says they are unable to control the Janjaweed militias.
- In Palestinian territories, the government says they are unable to control the “armed-wings” of Hamas and Fatah.
- In Saudi Arabia, the government says they can’t stop the funding of anti-American madrassas, and they say they can’t stop the distribution of schoolbooks which call for death to Jews and Infidels.
- In Pakistan, the government says they have no control over the fact that Al Qaeda is operating on their border region.
- In Syria, the government says they can not control the forces that killed Lebanese President Hariri.
- In Indonesia and Malaysia, the governments tell us they can not control the militias who kill Christians and Buddhists within their midst, nor can they control their own court systems who allowed the mastermind of the Bali bombing (which killed over 200 people) to go free.
Do you see the pattern here?
Legend has it that when corrupt police want to get something out of an uncooperative criminal, they will play good cop/bad cop with him. The good cop will talk reasonably with the criminal, and when he doesn’t respond, the good cop will leave the room, the bad cop will come in and start knocking the guy around. Then the bad cop will leave, the good cop will come back in, and resume talking in a calm rational manner.
Rinse and repeat as necessary.
This is what the Muslim nations of this world are doing to us. We must stop falling for it.
Mere på Infidel Bloggers Alliance